The Association stays up to date by offering:
- events in the Horeca industry.
- tourist, foodie and cultural excursions.
- visits to companies and trade shows.
- dinners hosted by alumni.
- leisure and sporting activities.
- ongoing contact with the École d’Hôtellerie et de Tourisme du Luxembourg, formerly the Lycée Technique Hôtelier Alexis-Heck.
Set up in 1954, the Association is a founding member of the non-profit organisation Bocuse d’Or Luxembourg and promotes the activities of the EHTL, HORESCA and the Vatel-Club. It has close ties with the Euro-Toques Luxembourg chefs’ association.
For over 60 years, the Association has organised the big Horeca ball known as the Nuit de l’Hôtellerie.
Our Association would not be what it is today without the support of our 400+ paying members and many friends.
Articles about and photos of our activities appear regularly in the HORESCA Informations magazine. The Association also publicises its members and events in the Luxembourg media. Lastly, the website www.anciens.lu contains information on committee members, photos and the latest news.