- represent the pupils in dealings with the headteacher’s office and the teachers’ and parents’ committees.
- to inform the pupils about their rights and responsibilities within the school community, particularly via a class president.
- to prime its representatives on the board of education.
- to organise cultural, social and sporting activities.
- to make suggestions about school life and the pupils’ work.
The headteacher meets with the pupils’ committee on request.
The pupils’ committee appoints some of its members to represent it at the national pupils’ conference and on the board of education.
The appointment methods, composition and functioning of the pupils’ committee are determined by national Luxembourgish regulations.
CROQUET Marie (President)
MARTINS RODRIGUES Carolina
PEDRO GOMES Ariana