The School Psychosocial and Support Service is made up of a multidisciplinary team who are available to the entire school community and parents to promote well-being, provide effective support and encourage the development of each pupil’s specific abilities.
Our service offers you :
- psychological support at personal, family, relationship and school levels,
- support and guidance in social and administrative matters,
- guidance with school and career orientation,
- financial assistance (e.g. subsidies),
- prevention in areas such as addiction, violence, sex education and communication,
- help with learning difficulties (support classes, supervised study).
Further information: email@example.com
Head of department
Tél. 80 87 91 441
jeudi: disponible par mail
Tél : 80 87 91 447
Tél: 80 87 91 442
by appointment only